Friday, May 29, 2009

Segovia


My favorite part of Segovia was the building facades. Most had some sort of interesting pattern on it that popped out at you as you walked by.

The aqueduct is awesome, even though it looks like it was built last week and has some refuse in it when you walk to find the source. The cathedral is beautiful and the Alcazar sweet. We were in the Alcazar with hordes of children which was actually quite enjoyable. They were really cute - taking pictures of each other and running around the place, trying their best to be respectful. I suppose it is like their "Waterloo Village" or something.

There was TONS of pollen here. Aimee is running in it in one of the pics. I think I have European pollen issues - I have terrible allergies over here.

We ate some delicious desserts and slept A LOT. Ah - Segovia. The place of rest.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment