Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Storage

I loved the day when Pete and I were extracting our things from my mother's home and implanting them into the place we are in now for storage and living for a little while, I came across the following pictured items:



They have been waiting for the exhibition that was promised by my 5th grade art teacher, Ms. Rabinskis, for the past 15+ years and I decided it was time to set these pieces free. Like Calvin's crafts, they have been photoed, digitally documented and then trashed. Now I can produce more art, since there is room.

6 comments:

  1. There may be room, but is there time? And do I hear much bitterness towards lack of 5th grade teach follow through?

    You know what your next art project should be? A collage made of magazine pictures! ;)

    P.S. Glad you're back on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have returned! I missed you.

    Yea, you not only set those pieces free, you liberated yourself, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I love going to my brother's house and constantly rediscovering the pottery pieces I made in high school hanging out on his desk or in his room.

    Good luck with the new art making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss them already... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish there were time for collaging Alish. oh how I wish there were time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you are back to your blog. I kept checking and was just about to delete you today and......there you were back with two posts that were new to me!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete